Image Map

Kitty's Favorites

Since I formally introduced Kitty a couple weeks ago I've been meaning to share all of the products she loves and uses. As my fur baby it's only fitting, right? She is laughably as complicated as I am. She has a sensitive stomach and requires a special diet, much like me and she has allergies so we have to be extra careful with scents and dust.  I'm used to paying attention to ingredients for myself, so it's not difficult for me to do the same for her.

She's also super playful despite being an adult so she is spoiled with toys, but there are only a few that she continuously plays with so I'll be sharing those as well. 

It took me a very long time to find her the perfect food and water bowls. I wanted the best for her and in the meantime the bowls she had we just sad. I wish I had taken pictures of them so I could share and I could die of embarrassment. But eventually I found this beauty at HomeGoods for under $20. How sticking cute is this set? The bowls pop out for easy cleaning and the bottom section is perfect for a little bit of storage. If you can't find this one at your local HomeGoods or TJMaxx I've linked an almost identical version below from Amazon. 


This circuit track is one of the first toys I ordered for her. There is a larger version available, but this size is perfect to set up in an S shape as pictured to get your little fur baby running from end to end or can be reconfigured into a circle shape. I prefer the S shape for kitty since it does get her up and moving and she's a cheater when we have is set up as a circle. She will just sit on her butt and hold the ball in place as if that counts. She's such a character.


Because of her sensitive stomach we feed her Wellness Complete Health for indoor cats and a couple times a week I'll mix in Cranimals. Cranimals is full of antioxidants and is great for ensuring a healthy bladder for your fur baby. And although Wellness is quite pricy, the ingredients are worth every penny. This food doesn't bother Kitty's tummy at all and she loves it so it's a win-win.


We try to challenge Kitty as much as possible and keep her active so even treat time isn't free. Ok sometimes it is because I'm a sucker, but usually she has to work for it. This little ball slowly dispenses treats as your cat kicks it around the room. She always looks forward to this and it's perfect for keeping her busy and entertained for a bit when we are away.


She's gotten pretty good at figuring out how to get the treats out quickly. She's a smart one.


Like I mentioned above, Kitty has allergies so we give her L-Lysine for her immune system. She does not love these soft chews and it actually takes a little bit of coaxing to get her to eat them when we open a new container. I break them into a few easier to eat pieces and use a Greenie treat to bribe her to eat it. After a couple of weeks of opening the container the texture changes and we don't have as difficult of a time getting her to eat them. The struggle is worth it though because of all the benefits these treats have for cats with allergies or respiratory issues. 


This tunnel is the best thing I ever bought for Kitty. If you buy nothing else on this list but this one. It's under $15 and provides endless fun. She naps in it, plays in it, and jumps out to scare us. Don't hesitate, just buy it! It's actually probably about time for us to order a new one since it is starting to look like its seen better days.

I'm sure you've heard of the Purfect by now, but if you haven't then go check it out now! Cats love to scratch and groom themselves by scraping against the sides. Kitty loves this mostly for her face, but she also likes to sit in the middle of it like a queen. Cats love this thing.


So if you've just adopted a new cat or are just looking for some new options for your cat I hope I have given you some good ideas. Kitty is pretty much our child (and maybe even a spoiled child) so be prepared to see several of these kinds of posts throughout the year. And we're currently on the market for the perfect bed so if you have any recommendations then be sure to let me know!





If you didn't catch my Meet Kitty post then be sure to check it out HERE
And be sure to follow Kitty on Instagram HERE



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...