Image Map

Cozy Fall Night Essentials

Happy Friday Lovelies! We made it to the weekend and I am looking forward to celebrating with a cozy movie night with all my fall pamper routine favorites. There's something so rejuvenating about spending a cozy night curdled up watching a scary movie and treating yourself. Especially now that it's fall and the weather has cooled.

I have a mix of affordable options and some really pricy items that I definitely only treat myself to a few times a year, but are worth every penny, ahem Charbonelle et Walker. And I had to throw in my favorite lip balm that I'm sure you're sick of hearing about, but I promise is SO good!

I also want to talk about how much I love this new chenille sweater trend. It's like walking around wearing a blanket and as a fellow blanket lover I am all for it! I have come across some great options so stay tuned for a list of my favorites, but for now check out the one below and the rest of my cozy picks!















                   
SaveSave
SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...