Image Map

Athleisure Shopping Guide



I am so excited that athleisure wear is finally an acceptable trend! If you read a few posts down you will have heard that my father is currently in in-home hospice care so I haven't really been putting too much effort into getting ready every day. So I have been opting for things that are not only comfortable and easy to wear, but that still make me feel cute without too much effort.

All Moto Legging
At the beginning of this whole journey I treated myself to these leggings I had been eyeing for a while. I loved the style of them, but wasn't sure if the quality was worth the money. They are so cute and an easy upgrade from regular black leggings. They are thick and do an excellent job sucking you all in, but my one complaint is that they pill very easily. If you are like me and your thighs rub be prepared for some manor pilling!

Zella High Waist Legging
Comfortable and high quality without the price tag! I love the high waistband that hide that donut I had for lunch!

I'm also loving the neutral sneaker trend. I have so many on my wishlist! Here's a full roundup on my athlesisure favorites
Grey Roshe One
Oatmeal Nike Juvenate

Baseball hats are the perfect comeback for bad hair and lazy days. There are some great options out right now that make you look cute without all the effort. I love the distressed and lived in styles that are out as well as all the cute pastel and nude shades. I'm a huge Dodger fan though so I'm currently gravitating to their throwback styles.
'47 Dodger Cap
Cali Cap

Cropped sweaters look great with high waisted leggings. It looks stylish and effortless. I've found a bunch of cute cropped sweaters that don't break the bank, but still make a bit of a statement. Just take a look at this bejeweled Zara number I found!
Crop Sweater
Bejeweled Sweater




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...