Image Map

Super Easy Tumbler DIYs & Instagram Round Up

If you read my post or saw my videos on Instagram for the Leopard Pumpkin DIY then you've already seen these Permanent Leopard print decals I made and had a bunch of extras left over so over the past few weeks I made these super easy cups with them. The decals are waterproof and permanent so you can hand wash the cups, but you don't want to put them in the dishwasher. 


I used a stainless steel tumbler for this one. You can find some leopard decals over on Etsy if you'd like to make your own.


I used a Starbucks tumbler for this one. Like I said before, I find peeling stickers to be so relaxing so this is a great easy craft for me. If you need a simple DIY to slow down with, this is definitely right up your alley.
 

Now let's catch up with what's been going on over on Instagram!


I shared my straightener "hair bend" trick that I do on regular days. With my hair at this specific length, I haven't been liking it too straight or too curly so I've been using a straightener to give my hair a slight bend in the center. Go check out my Instagram Stories to see how I do it. 


Here are the products I use


I also wanted to link this super l I picked up that can be worn all day around the house. I ordered a size small, but I wish I had sized up for a more oversized look

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...