Image Map

Fall Walmart Try On

Walmart has been so surprising over the past year or so. They have so many cute & trendy styles at that great Walmart price you'd expect. It's quickly become one of my favorites for affordable styles for each season. I just know I'm going to be wearing these pieces over and over this season. Let's jump right in and see what I ordered and see how I styled them in several different ways.


This neutral plaid sherpa pullover is a dream! It's so cute and cozy and is only $18! I ordered my usual size small and it is long enough in the back to wear with leggings, but you could size up for even more length. I styled it with sneakers and a baseball hat for a casual look and with a wide brim hat and tall boots for a more trendy style. 



This boyfriend tee is so versatile! I sized up to a medium for a bit of a more oversized and boxy look. I also ordered this one in white and know that I will be wearing them both a ton. This one is only $8 and is the perfect basic for any closet.






Can you believe this plaid flannel button up is only $13?! That price is insane. They are a little bit thinner than the Target version which is perfect for our warmer temps here in California . I sized up to a medium for an oversized look, but I think a small would have been fine as well. This is another piece that can be styled so many different ways.




This long sleeve leopard tee actually comes in a set of two for $11! Can you believe these prices? The second one is solid black and let me tell you just how soft they are! I want these in a bunch of different colors just so I can feel that soft fabric on my skin all the time. They are also very fitted. I sized up to a medium, but they fit more like a small or XS.




Ready for another shocker? This dress is $10! It is so flattering and is also super soft. I ordered a size small and I'd say it is very true to size. I'm 5'1 so it hits just below my knees on me. I paired it with this faux leather jacket that is another steal at $40 and is sure to sell out. I ordered a size small so I can layer it over chunky sweaters in the winter. The fabric on this one is also super soft and looks very high end. 


I'm throwing in this cute Target babydoll dress to show this jacket again, but how cute is it? It is a thinner fabric and is pretty low cut so just be aware. 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...