Image Map

September Amazon Try Ons

 When I want to add something to my closet it first has to check several boxes. I don't like having too much stuff and I don't like having clothes that I never wear so I like to make sure that I can wear something several different ways and that I feel comfortable in it. This month I took some of these Amazon articles of clothes and styled them several different ways to show you how I could style them & my process for deciding what to keep.


This sweater dress is a winner for sure. I styled it several different ways and love every single one. Isn't it crazy how shoes and accessories can completely change a look?  It comes in several other colors and is true to size. I am wearing my usual small. 


This oversized leopard sweater is so cute! I'm wearing a size small and it is long enough to pair with leggings or tuck in to high waisted jeans or a skirt. It's still pretty warm in California so I'd even pair it with denim shorts. 


I love this striped sleeve sweater. This one is also long enough on me to be paired with leggings, although, if you have a long torso you might want to size up if you want to pair it with leggings as well. I'm wearing a small.


I sized up two sized in this leopard zip up so it runs very small. I still would need to size up one more size to completely cover my tush. It is so cute and lightweight and comes in two other colors.


This autumnal striped cardigan is perfect for fall! I love the lightweight fabric so much. I am wearing a size small. 


How stinking cute is this wrap sweater? It is amazing quality! I love the color and print so much. I'm wearing my usual size small.


I wanted a lightweight peasant top and found this one at a steal of a price! It comes in several different colors and is TTS.


This sweater dress is so cute! The fabric on this one is not my favorite, but it is still super cozy. It is a lightweight & kinda slinky sweatshirt type of material, but I wish it was a regular sweatshirt fabric so It would warm me in the upcoming cooler temps. I still love it and love the fit. This is a size small. 


This off the shoulder leopard dress is a dream! SO pretty! It has slits on both sides and doesn't slide up your arms like other OTS dresses. It is a lightweight fabric and true to size. I'm 5'1" and it hits at my ankle. 


I love this dress so much. The colors are perfect for fall! It has a ruched bodice with a tie to adjust the amount of cleavage you want to show. The frilly straps are so cute too. It is true to size and I'm wearing my usual size small.


I'm on an Amazon Pajama set kick so here's another good one for you. I ordered a size small and it fits perfectly. It has pockets and a warm fabric for the upcoming cooler temps.


I also picked up this leopard set. This one is made of the same fabric as the last ones and also has pockets. This is TTS and I'm wearing a small.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...