Image Map

Affordable Denim Roundup

 I just ordered some new affordable denim options and am amazed at how great they are! All but one of these was $20 or under, but you would never be able to guess from looking at them. They are all such great quality and very comfortable. I am 5'1 and 115 pounds with most of my weight in my thigh/butt area for reference.


This pair of Mom jeans are an absolute steal at $18. They are a tiny bit long on me because they don't come in short sizes, but the fit otherwise is really good. They are high waisted and the knee holes hit right at my knees. 


This is the same pair of Mom jeans as the previous ones, but in a darker wash. I sized up one size in both.


This $20 pair of skinny jeans is also high waisted and has the perfect amount of distressing. I need to order my size in the short version now that they are back in stock because I had to fold these to hit at my ankle. I ordered my usual size.



I only order jeans from this retailer when they are on sale so I picked these high waisted skinny jeans up for $39 which is a great deal as opposed to their over $70 price tag. I ordered my regular size in short and they fit like a glove. They are high waisted with distressing above each knee. I highly recommend these!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...