Image Map

The Easiest Leopard Pumpkin DIY

I have the worlds easiest & cutest pumpkin DIY for you today! And you only need a few things to make them! They are perfect for adding a touch of leopard to your fall decor without being too intense of a leopard print if done in these light neutral colors.  Let's jump right in


I picked up these pumpkins at Walmart for about $5 but you can find similar ones on Amazon, Target, and Michaels. You will be painting the pumpkin so the color doesn't matter. Mine were orange




What you need:
Pumpkins
Spray Paint
Permanent Vinyl Decals
Spray Clear Coat



You can find these waterproof vinyl decals on Etsy if you don't have a cutting machine to make your own. They are permanent so they won't just peel off while they are stored away for next season.


I used white spray paint to paint my pumpkins and stems. I debated on painting the stems rose gold, but ultimately decided for a simple look and left them white, but you can do whatever combo you want!

Once your paint is dry just apply the stickers! This is great for those of us who enjoy peeling stickers. I find it to be so relaxing so this is perfect for me, but if that's not your thing ( I get it) you can apply them with transfer tape in large sections.

After you're done applying the stickers just spray a light coat of the clear sealer and that's it! So easy right? And they look like you picked them up at Homegoods so Win-Win! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...