Image Map

Fall Amazon Sweater & Different Ways to Style Them

 The other day I was on Amazon and I came across a bunch of super cute leopard sweaters. I couldn't pick which ones to order so I just ordered them all so I could try them on and see which I liked. Well, I love them all!! And the only way I can justify keeping them is by finding different ways to wear them.  

There are so many different outfit combinations and styles you can create with just a simple sweater & a few staple pieces. Check out below some ways I plan to wear it. You'll notice How I rotate the same accessories and shoes to get a different look with each sweater and how many different ways you can wear the same sweater.


I ordered a small in this stripe leopard sweater and it definitely is true to size. The quality of this one and all the sweaters actually is SO SO GOOD! They are worth every single penny. I dressed it up with a leather skirt and heels and a more casual look with Spanx leggings and sneakers.


Two more ways to style this sweater with a casual skirt & baseball hat or a trendy fall look with leggings and knee high boots.


This striped sweater is oversized and cozy and comes in several color combinations. I am wearing my regular size small and you can see that the fit is very slouchy, which I love.


Or style it casually with distressed jeans and a baseball hat or a more trendy look with knee high boots and a wide brim hat




This sweater is so cute! I love the leopard detailing matched with the chevron stripe. Like I said before, all of these sweaters are the same impressive quality. I'm wearing a small and it is true to size.


I dressd it down with distressed jeans and leggings paired with a hat and beanie and dressed it up with the same leather skirt as before and heels as well as a more trendy style with boots and the wide brimmed hat. I love all of these looks!


This sweater has leopard on just the sleeves and I love it! I created two casual styles with leggings and denim. I'm wearing my regular size small and it is a bit oversized.


I also created some trendy styles with a button up skirt and my Spanx leggings
 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...