Image Map

October Fall Amazon Try-Ons

 It's time for another Amazon Try-on! I'm getting my wardrobe ready for the cooler temps so I have been shopping a bit more than usual. I didn't do a lot of shopping last fall so my fall wardrobe was really lacking. SO what does that mean? Shopping time! I found some really great things this month and one of these is even one of my all time favorite Amazon buys. It's SO good! Let's jump right in!


This balloon sleeved turtleneck sweater deserves all the heart eyes, right? The color is stunning and so is the detailing. I ordered my regular size and you can see that it has a more oversized and drapey fit.


This dress!! A cannot say enough how much I love this one. The print. The fit. The details! So stunning! I ordered a small and wish that they had an XS available, but still love how it fits. It is lined and not see through at all.


These pleated leg dress pants are such a fun play on work pants. The paperboy style is so flattering and cute. I am wearing Spanx underneath this one since this color is a tiny tiny bit see through, but I think I'll order a darker color to avoid that problem. I still love them so much!


I have already worn this cardigan top so many times and love how versatile it is. I paired it here with this fold-over skirt and a more casual look with leggings below.


Here I paired it with legging and booties for a more casual look. Over the knee boots would look really cute too. Or try denim!


I paired the skirt with a more fitted top here to really show off the shape of the skirt. It has a non functional button and has an attached flap so you won't be accidentally flashing the world should it suddenly catch the wind. The fabric of this skirt isn't what I was expecting. I would scribe it as a stretchy dress pant material. It's so comfy & very forgiving in the tummy area.


I love a nice basic fall look and that exactly what this tulip dress is for. You can style it so many different ways and taken from day to night by just switching up some accessories and footwear. I ordered the long sleeve version, but it also comes in short sleeve & tank styles.


The fabric is slightly stretchy, so forgiving around the midsection and is true to size.


I sized up to a medium in this camo half zip pullover so I could wear it with leggings. It is lightweight and similar to a starchy t-shirt material. A great fall basic!


I love this waffle knit Camo top. I sized up to a medium for an oversized fit and can be worn off the shoulder this way. It's lightweight and so so cute.


This knit hooded top is one of my favorite Amazon purchases ever! It is so good! I sized up on size for a more oversized fit so I could wear it with leggings. It is so soft, cozy & lightweight and I want to wear it every single day. I just ordered it in two more colors since I find myself reaching for it so often.


If you're like me and love sweatshirt dresses, then you will love this Tie dye one! The fabric on the outside is not your typical sweatshirt material, but rather a slinky type fabric, but the inside is SO SO soft and cozy. I can already see myself having some nice relaxing Netflix Binge sessions in the one. I ordered my regular size small and it's true to size, but is a bit long on my short 5'1 frame.


I'm in love with this lightweight ribbed sweater. It is great quality and so so cozy. I ordered a size small so I'd say it's true to size. I'm 5'1 and it hits me right above the knee.



The quality of this wrap sweater is amazing! SO so good & cozy! It is a true wrap style with a band at the bottom. I paired it with this Target Dress which is a steal and distressed denim.













Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...