Image Map

Walmart Affordable Winter/ Fall Clothing Try-On

 Walmart impresses me more and more every month with all of their affordable & trendy styles they have started to carry. I find myself constantly checking back for their new arrivals and restocks. I've even found myself shopping their online store for clothes even more than... dare I say it?... Amazon! You guys know how much I love Amazon, but Walmart is starting to catch up with the cute styles and usually the prices are better. The other day I placed an order for some cozy pieces for the colder weather and I've found some cute boots too. Read on to see what I snagged.



I've shared this jacket before in the tan color, but I also ordered it in black. The quality is so impressive & is so soft. It is so similar to the one that was a part of the Nordstrom Sale, but I kind of like it better. I ordered a size small so I can wear if over a chunky sweater and paired it with my Spanx leggings, this super cute Amazon Top, and these new boots I ordered from Target. They are so unique and only $40. They have a small heel on them and come with these striped laces.


This is the Amazon top from above. I love the slouchy fit of it since I sized up to a medium. It's a great deal and a nice lightweight fabric. I paired it here with these $20 Ugg look-a-likes I ordered. They are great quality and so cozy. I just ordered a second pair because I already know I'm going to wear them to death. 


This $12 sherpa sweater is the coziest thing I think I've ever worn. Can you believe it's only $12? It comes in a few different colors and even a leopard print. This one is a size medium and I also ordered a black one in a small. I paired it with my favorite ribbed long sleeve tees that come in a set of 2 for $11. I always size up to a medium in these because they are so fitted. I got these in a size large this time so they would be a little bit looser


These Christmasy pajama pants are SO SO soft! They are lightweight and have pockets and will be perfect for the upcoming holiday season. I'm wearing my regular size small.


Here is a better look at the 2 for $11 ribbed long sleeve tee. This is a size large and I normally order a XS or small so you can see just how fitted these run. I have it bunched up at my hips a bit, but it is long enough in this size to cover my backside for leggings.


This sweater is a size small so it's still a bit of an oversized fit. I cannot express just how cozy these are. I will be living in mine all season


This sherpa sweater is only $10! I sized up to a medium because they are shorter and it looks so cute layered over my leggings & ribbed tee. I also ordered it in the brown in a size large for even more length. I can't wait to try it on! This sherpa is available in several other colors and isn't lined with sherpa on the inside so it is more of a lightweight style, which is perfect here in California.
 


This is such a gem of a find! I love this warm vest that isn't too bulky on my small frame. I ordered my regular XS and the fit is perfect. This is going to be perfect for long walks now that it's getting chillier. I paired it here with the 2/$11 tee and the Target boots from earlier.


This shacket is actually an Amazon find, but I do have one from Walmart on the way. This one is regularly sold out for Prime delivery, but if you keep checking back like I do you might catch it during a restock. I ordered a size XS and it is perfectly oversized to wear with leggings. I paired it with these super cute combat boots that I snagged for $20 and these Amazon boot socks.


A closer look at all of my affordable boot finds. All under $40.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...