Image Map

Haunted House DIY, Pumpkin Patches and other Halloween Things

 We've been busy over here getting in the Halloween spirit! I love doing crafts with my nephews for each holiday, but I think this years Halloween crafts might be my favorite yet. Have you been doing anything to get in the Halloween spirit yet?



I picked up a little wood Victorian home model kit that I thought would make a really cool haunted house. This thing was originally Easter themed and was mainly pink and blue to we really had to use our imaginations and lots of paint to make it spooky. This is a great little kit to make with your whole family. The pieces pop out of large wooden sheets where you can paint them and then glue them into place. It looked pretty intimidating at first, but ended up being much easier once we got started. This took us a few hours and was fun for all of us.


We added battery lights inside so it can light up on the mantle. SO cute! Lots of fun and memories made for under $20. I highly recommend these kits from Amazon and we're already planning some Christmas versions.


We also made some Halloween themed mini canvases.

I made my own wreath over in Instagram stories using only Amazon materials. It's simple & festive and I love it so much 


and I went to my first pumpkin patch at the end of September. I couldn't wait any longer and hunted down the one pumpkin patch that was open because where I live apparently they don't like to open to till the beginning of October. What gives? This girl needs her pumpkins!


Finally, we made pumpkin shaped waffles with my fun new waffle maker and waffle pops for dessert after dinner. This mini waffle make is only $10 and is such a cute way to bring the Halloween spirit into your home. 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...