Image Map

All the Christmas Decor I've Ordered So Far

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Well, almost! But if you want to get your hands on the best Christmas decor then it's time to get it now! It happens earlier and earlier every year, right? Stores are pulling out their Christmas stuff and the cutest decor is already getting swiped up so I started hunting down my favorites and ordering whatever I can get delivered so I don't have to go from store to store. Here are some of my favorite finds this year!




But first, I have to share my gorgeous tree from last year that is back in stock this season. It is one of the most gorgeous flocked trees I've ever seen with super full limbs that branch out and flocking that has held up really nicely, even with playful kitties around. It is also a STEAL and even more affordable than it was last year so be sure to grab it while you can!



I found this deer print stocking on the Target website and ordered it immediately. I love the deer print trend and though this was a nice and subtle way to bring the trend into the season. At only $15 it's the perfect stocking to get for the entire family!



This rustic looking garland was a Walmart find that is SUCH a great deal at only $22. I will probably layer it with another garland on my mantle and maybe add some twinkle lights.



I found this mirrored star tree topper at an At Home store, but I found a nearly identical one available at Target at a very similar price. I love the mirrored detail.


These beautiful distressed & shimmer wooden trees were a Michaels find. I'd wait for one of their 50% off sales to grab them, though. They are a really great weight and really are show stoppers. I got the  Large and the Medium 

These 36" and 48" trees are still in the box so I will update once I unbox them, but I wanted to link them while they are still in stock because they are an AMAZING Deal! 




 I had such a difficult time finding a tree collar I liked last year so I am so excited that I found one this year. This gorgeous 2 piece  Woven Tree Collar was only $35 at Big Lots and I also found a really nice Gold Tree Collar  available too if that is more your style.








 These Distressed Nutcrackers are also another Big Lots find and something that is selling out so quickly. I clearly have a distressed wood theme going on this year and these are the perfect addition!


The last thing I found at Big Lots was this cute Doormat. It was a steal at $10 



Last year I got this thin 6' pencil tree for the dining room. It was only $30 and is back this year so I'm linking that one along with this small 4' flocked tree I ordered for my nephew's bedroom. It's only $27 and still in stock!





These star ornaments and stocking holders are both AtHome finds so they can't be shipped, but if you have a store near you go check them out!


I also picked up some more fur ribbon from Michaels. This one is not as wide as the one I used last year, so we'll see how it turns out.


Below are a couple more BigLots finds I really like and both are a really good deal as well.







And some other great finds that I spotted and a few that I ordered. There's so much to pick from this year and so many great deals to fit any budget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...