Image Map

Trend Alert: The Belt Bag

It's back! The fanny pack, or belt bag as it's now being called, is back in style! Love it or hate it, this trend will be taking over this summer and I for one am not mad about it. Todays belt bags are improved versions of their forefathers and add cute trendy touches to any outfit. You can find them in leather, leopard print, monograms and with gorgeous gold hardware and they're available in all price points so you're sure to find the perfect match for you.


This leopard one I picked up makes a statement of its own! It is big enough for your iPhone, but not to a Plus or larger Androids so keep that in mind. I like it for holding keys and small essentials while keeping your hands free and not having to worry about keeping track of your purse. 


You can wear it with dresses as well as pants since you don't need to use belt loops! They are adjustable and keep your belongings nice and close to you.




I found a bunch of belt bags I love and can't wait to order. The brown one from Target is under $20 and will for sure be added to my cart as soon as I finish this post! Try out the belt bag trend and I swear you will be so glad you did!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...