Image Map

Leopard is a Neutral

Hey Beauties! I hope you had a nice Easter with your family and that the Easter Bunny treated you well! He brought me a cold instead of chocolate so I'm currently nursing a nasty cough that could rival that of a lifelong smokers. (No, I've never smoked in my life) Colds always settle in my lungs so that's been fun.

I'm curled up in a cozy sweater and popping my tenth Jakeman's Cough Drop of the afternoon. I've talked several times about how much I love these and still do. They are the best! I also love this leopard sweater! Let's be honest, there's no such thing as too much leopard. It truly is a neutral that goes with anything. From shoes, to belts to dresses, leopard will instantly make a simple outfit suddenly more interesting. It is as much a neutral as taupe or black!


This sweater is lightweight and perfect for this spring weather. I also love these boyfriend shorts! They are long enough to leave me nice and covered, but still a nice length that doesn't look too much like mom shorts. Plus, they're under $25!!


This belt is a great similar style to the Gucci belts that are so popular right now.


And these sandals of the season go with absolutely everything and are so comfortable!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...