Image Map

Lavender Workout Look

Hey gf! How's your week going? I had a pretty stressful week last week (I'll be getting more into that very soon) so this week is definitely an improvement. One thing that I like to do to get my stress out is to have a nice sweat session. Lately I've been using an exercise bike instead of weight lifting like I had been doing for many years. This bike is pretty addicting and I find myself pushing harder and harder every day.

I recently picked up a bunch of new workout pieces and those have also been motivating. This lavender number has been such a nice break from my usual grey & black workout gear and has been making me so happy. These nude Adidas are also something I'm obsessed with. I wouldn't recommend them for running, but I love them for use on my bike.


This exercise bike is also a steal and is a lot sturdier than I expected. I picked up a tablet holder and use it for online workouts & music. 


The cutest side lac up detail on these leggings.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...