Image Map

My Love of Button Up Maxi Dresses Continues

Hey Friends! So last year I discovered just how much I love button front maxi dresses and this year that obsession continues! They are so versatile and can be dressed up or down. You can button them all the way down for a more modest look or undo a few buttons for a more relaxed or beauty feel. They are so comfortable and look great on everyone! I was on the hunt for one with long sleeves since it is still a bit chilly at times, and in all honesty, I just adore dresses with long sleeves. I don't know what it is, but a dress with long sleeves is probably my favorite clothing item ever. 

I found the pretty little blue stripes number with 3/4 length sleeves and it was love at first sight. It has a cinched waist which is still a bit loose on me so if I wanted a more dressy option I might pull the fabric up a bit and belt it. It also is really long so it's perfect for you tall girls, but I had to have sever inches hemmed off the bottom. This dress is so beautiful and is definitely an attention grabber!









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...