Image Map

Current Fall Favorites

It's that time again! I'm sharing all the products I've been loving this season! Some are new favorites and some are products I've been using since last year, but they are all so good!




You girls already know how much I love the Stila Liquid Lipsticks. They are the only liquid lipsticks that don't dry out my already super dry lips. For years my Go-To shade was Patina, but over the past couple of months I've become loyal to Stila Liquid Lipstick in Baci. It isn't a shade for everyone, but if you live a more lilac toned nude then you might really enjoy it. These days I rarely wear anything else!

I've also become obsessed with the Hourglass Caution Mascara. I don't wear false lashes or extensions, but I love big fluttery curled lashes everyday. I already have long lashes, but they stick straight out and have absolutely zero natural curl. Most mascaras, especially those with a wetter consistency, weigh them down and undo any curl that my curler gave me. This Hourglass Caution Mascara holds that curl all day!! That is almost unheard of for my lashes. I got so many messages asking what mascara I was wearing in my Instagram haircut selfie and this is it!



The scent I've been reaching for all season is the Pacifica Amber Dreams Perfume. It is sugary and sweet, but with hints of deep amber which keeps it from being overwhelmingly sweet. It is a very calming scent for me so I like to spray some on when I'm lounging around and reading or doing some late night work. I've gotten so many compliments on this one and know you will love it!

I've been using the Hourglass Brush and Hourglass Vanish Foundation for a solid year now and still love it. This brush is dense yet soft and blurs your foundation into your skin like a dream. I use it with all different types of foundation and haven't found a single one that it doesn't apply beautifully. I recently bought a new Beauty Blender and I haven't even opened it because this guy has just been my favorite that I don't reach for anything else anymore.

I replaced my beloved It Cosmetics CC cream with the Lancome Skin Feels Good Foundation. It feels just as lightweight on my skin, but it has a little more coverage and makes my skin look flawless. I can't say enough good things about it.

The Skyn Mask is my favorite mask I've ever used. This two step process leaves my skin feeling fresh and baby soft. It really gets deep into your pores and improves your skin texture. They come in little packs which honestly isn't my favorite, but it's so good that I don't even mind. These regularly go out of stock so grab them when you see them!

I've been using the Lancome Serum regularly for several months and have seen so much improvement in the suppleness and brightness of my skin. I add a drop or two to my regular moisturizer after cleansing and it works wonders!



If you're looking for a good eye moisturizer for these colder months I recommend this Belif Eye Bomb Moisturizer that I use religiously this time of year. I have combination oily skin, but my under eyes get drier in the fall and winter so I use an under eye moisturizer that is a little heavier and more moisturizing. This one has been my favorite for a while and I'll be reaching for it again all season.




Speaking of dry winter skin, my legs get especially dry this time of year. I recently discovered this Tatcha Indigo Body Butter which is the most beautiful blue cream. It is thick and moisturizing, but melts right into your skin so it never feels heavy. It leaves my skin feeling so silky and extremely moisturized and is perfect for combating the dreaded dry and itchy winter skin.



One non-beauty favorite I wanted to share with you this month is the Hallmark Movies Now App. I have been loving this app all season for finding cozy Christmas movies and cheesy shows. It's an on demand streaming video service and is $5.99 a month. One of my favorites that I recently finished is Chesapeake Shores. It's the perfect blend of a cheesy family drama and idyllic romance. I Love it!! I've also watched a ton of the Christmas movies available so let me Know if you'd like to see a list of the best Christmas movies available on the app!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...