Image Map

A Cozy Halloween

Happy November girls! Can you believe we're already in November? The years just fly by. I feel so old when I say that, but it's the truth. How was your Halloween? We took my nephews trick or treating and honestly, I did not have a costume planned. Things have been crazy and I just had no desire to come up with anything this year so I was scrambling at the very last minute. My inspiration came from the very popular teddy bear sweaters this year so I quickly made myself some bear ears that I attached to a stretchy headband. I used a stretchy headband because I have a trigger spot for migraines near my ears that headbands always put pressure on (and sadly sunglasses too) Does anybody else have this issue? I also luckily had these bear paws stashed away so I dug them out and called it a costume. We had a wonderful time and the kids got so much candy! (Even after I collect my tax) Did you pass out any candy?


This sweater is is so cozy and kept me warm all night. Plus it's under $20!





I also wanted to share something that brought us so much enjoyment all season. This is Lorenzo. He had a little accident in the door. We've enjoyed young and old alike doing double takes as we drive by. Imagine catching a glimpse of this thing on your morning commute before you've even had your coffee! We're gonna miss him!


Here's a similar Foot Prop if you want to get ahead for next Halloween season



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...