Image Map

Navigating the 2018 Nordstrom Sale!

Happy first official day of the Nordstrom Sale! If you're a cardholder then you've already been shopping the sale, but for those of us who are weary of credit cards or for whatever reason don't have a Nordstrom Credit card then it's our first day to shop the sale!

So let me start by saying that this sale is OVERWHELMING! I get excited to be able to get deals of clothing items for the upcoming fall season, but there are SO MANY great deals that sometimes I don't know in which direction to go. So this year I set a budget and then created categories. This makes it easier for me to pick items from whichever categories are most important to me and which deals I think are worth it.

My categories are basics, shoes, intimates, athletic, accessories, investment pieces and beauty. I love getting good deals on workout gear during the sale and saving money on my favorite beauty products in the great sets that they have during the sale so that's where I'm starting today. Tomorrow I'll pick out a couple investment pieces which I think are one of the best things to pick up during the sale. These are pieces that you'll keep in your closet for many years to come so they are worth spending a little bit more money on. Then comes the basics category. This is my favorite to shop because these are pieces I will wear all the time so I try to stick to less trendy pieces. This girl loves her basics! Finally I'll move on to the remaining categories and pick out whatever else I feel I'll need.

Anyway, below is my list of everything I love from the sale and what I'll be weeding through to pick out my final purchases. I find narrowing it down like this helps me make the smartest decisions and keeps me from overspending or making impulse decision that I regret later. I hope it helps you and you take advantage of the sale!

And don't forget that Nordstrom is constantly restocking during the sale so if any item sells out keep checking back!
Basics



Shoes


Active/ Athleisure 



Lounge/ Intimates



Accessories



Beauty

Lancome Genefique | Laura Mercier Set | Kiehls Cream de Corps | Evian Facial Spray | Beauty Blender Set | PMD | Stila Set | Mario Badescu | Makeup Eraser Duo | Triple Sec Set | Coola Set


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...