Image Map

Floral Dress

Happy Monday ladies! I hope you've been enjoying your summer. And if you live somewhere warm like California then you know that summer will be sticking around for a while longer so I'll be sharing warmer weather styles until probably mid-October.

I wanted to share a beautiful Amazon find that I have been enjoying. I'm really into button down Maxi dresses for the summer. They are fresh and breezy while still feminine. I feel like they make you look like you really tried even if you just threw it on and I am all for that easy and effortless style!



 I have to be completely honest though, and it kills me because I honestly LOVE this dress and the quality. My dress came in with two buttons at the stomach area missing. So annoying, right? Since I was leaving the next morning I didn't have time to get it exchanged, but luckily I'm great with a needle and thread and just moved two buttons from the bottom up to the top. I was planning on leaving the bottom two unbuttoned anyway so no issues there! And it's under $30!

Even with the bummer of the missing buttons I HIGHLY recommend this dress! The fabric is wonderful and has a lining that makes it not see through at all. I got so many compliments on it and it's selling out super fast so hurry if you want it!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...