Image Map

A Fresh New Planner I LOVE!

Happy Monday Ladies! How many of you are teachers? Or just love to randomly pick up a new planner? A few years ago I got in the habit of getting a new planner in August rather than in January. I'm not a teacher nor do I work in a field where August is the start of a new season, but I just love starting afresh halfway through the year. Ok, August isn't exactly halfway, but close enough.



I like giant daily planners that give you a lot of space for every day since I like to make detailed lists of day to day and work tasks. My planner is pretty much glued to my hip all week so it has to be a set up that meets my needs. I have tried so many different planners and spent so much money on much pricer daily planners, but I've become a huge fan of a very affordable option. Target has great daily planners that give you a whole page for each day and is divided into hourly sections which is exactly what I prefer. Last year I picked up one of the Day Designers, but this year I chose a Blue Sky beauty that I think I like even more. It is 372 pages and is the size of a full sheet of paper.


There are also smaller weekly and less roomy versions if you aren't an over the top planner list maker like I am. Or if you just really like the watercolor print then you can check out the 12 month wall calendar



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...