Image Map

Workout Outfit Inspiration & Spring Book Reccomendations

Happy Friday! We made it! I'm about to head to my nephew's birthday sleepover party with his little friends. And by little I mean 13. I'm that embarrassing aunt that invited herself and proud of it! But hey, at least I'm sleeping upstairs with my other nephew and giving them their space, right? And I'm making breakfast so that gives me a little leeway, right? Right? I'm trying to justify my actions here.

Do you have any exciting weekend plans? Do share!

I wanted to quickly share this workout outfit I shared on my Instagram yesterday because I still LOVE these shoes and this tank is a new favorite. Also, I feel like I need to mention that these leggings are a $15 Walmart find and I am quite impressed with the quality. Of course they are nothing like my all or Lululemon leggings, BUT I do think that they are great affordable options that will last me for a while. Plus they have a nifty little pocket on the leg!



I also wanted to quickly round up my favorite books from the past year or so that you might now have read yet, but would be perfect for you to read this spring or summer. These are all great thrillers that will keep you on the edge of your seat and are guaranteed to enjoy!


Click each link to read more of what I thought and check the book out for yourself!



I Am Watching You | Behind Closed Doors | It's Always the Husband | Lie To Me | The Breakdown


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...