Image Map

A Casual Weekend Look and Fostering Kittens

Happy Wednesday Ladies! Is it just me or is this week moving super slowly? It's been that kind of a week where nothing seems to run smoothly and things that should be simple in quick turn into complicated messes. But hang tight because we're halfway to the weekend and I have some cute casual pieces to share with you.

We all know I love a good casual outfit and lately I've been loving Free People's comfy options! I especially love the cute little lace detail of these bralettes peeking out from the sides of the tank.  I've ordered both this tank and lace bralette in several colors and expect to picking up a few more because they're just so perfect for spring and summer. AND they're at a fantastic price point at $20 so they're guilt free purchases!

I've worn this bag to death and it is completely sold out in most colors, but I'm having a hard time finding another similar style that I love just as much. I tend to use the same bag regularly because I hate switching them out, but also because I love to use my pieces. I hate having too much stuff so I only buy things that I know I will get a lot of use out of. So if you have a favorite everyday bag let me know so I can check it out because I'm having a hard time picking one out right now!


I also want to talk about these super comfortable scallop wedges. They have the most beautiful feminine detail along the edges and are easy to maintain. I've had issues with other suede wedges scuffing, but these just wipe clean and look good as new. I've worn them all day at times and never find them to be uncomfortable or need breaking in. AND they're $60!


I also realized that I haven't mentioned on here that I am fostering a family of kittens. Momma cat was a stray who I began feeding when I noticed she was pregnant, so she stuck around and on March 16th she gave birth to a litter of 6 cute little kittens. They are now running around and only a few weeks away from being able to go to their new families, but in the mean time they are keeping me pretty busy with constant cleaning and fun cuddling sessions. Most of them have already found homes, but my two sweet little girls are still looking for their future family so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them. I'll be sharing more about my adventure with them and some pictures very soon so stay tuned!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...