Image Map

Get Your Natural Looking Summer Glow!

Happy Monday Lovelies! I hope all you mommies had a wonderful Mother's Day as well as any of you who strive to be mommies, those who have miscarried, those who have lost mothers and those who are pet mommies (not the same thing, but in your pets eyes it is, right?) I hope you were celebrated and I hope you feel appreciated.


Today I'm sharing with you the products I've been using to give me a nice glow that makes it look like I've been spending some time at the beach soaking up the rays, when in reality I've been sitting at my desk eating cookies.


Up first: Skin! I recently started using two Lancome products that I'm now completely in love with. They are one of those rare products that start to improve your skin with just a few uses. Used together, the Genifique serum and the Renergie Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer have given me a healthy glow. I have always struggled with dull and tired skin, so waking up to vibrant, healthy looking skin makes me so excited. They are pricey products, but well worth it if you too are looking for a healthy glow.



Another skin product that has been helping me with both a natural and a faux glow is the PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator. I use this a few times a week to polish off dead skin cells and leave behind new, healthy skin. The tiny little sand like granules really get deep in your pores and leave your skin extra clean and smooth. I'm obsessed with how this has helped the texture of my skin. This is also great to use before using a fake tanner!

There are two tanners that I'm currently loving. I've talked about my love of the St. Tropez tanner and I still love it. Pair it with the mitt and you have yourself a fool proof, natural looking tan in just a few hours! Another option that I started using this year and have really enjoyed is the Josie Maran Liquid Gold Tanning Oil. This is another fool proof option that you can use a mitt with and end up with a healthy looking glow. It's also available in two scents, so you can choose which one you like best. I have been using the Josie Maran Face Tanning Oil for a few years, but sadly I think it has been discontinued. I still have a tiny bit left so that's what I have been using on my face, but I need some recommendations before it completely runs out! If you have any facial tanning products that you enjoy please share them with me!

Thank heavens for tanners! My highlighter legs were beyond offensive



Next up: Makeup! There are a couple products that I have been using pretty much daily to help me achieve this bronzed look.

One is a new discovery that I was hesitant about. I've shared my love of the It Cosmetics CC Cream and Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in the past, but the idea of combining those two just didn't seem up my alley. I prefer a light feeling foundation with medium coverage so the Bye Bye Foundation just sounded too heavy for me. I was so wrong! From the moment I put this foundation on my skin was glowing! It applied beautifully and felt so lightweight on my skin while still having good coverage. The best part is that it wears throughout the day like a dream! After a full day my skin still looks great by the time I'm ready to remove my makeup. I love the natural look of this foundation!



A liquid highlighter that I was using years ago and recently rediscovered and have been loving is the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal. I love the natural looking glow this gives my skin. I apply it to the tops of my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, cupids bow, along my collar bone, and on the tip of my shoulder blade. It gives your skin a radiance that looks like you're just glowing from within. I also have the powder form of this highlighter, but I personally feel like liquid highlighters look more natural. I'm not trying to look like a disco ball (usually! some days you gotta rock that disco ball look!) so I just want something that makes my skin look it's best and this highlighter does that!

My favorite bronzer for a natural sun kissed look is the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. There is also a light version if you feel like the original shade is too intense for you. I feel like this is the most natural looking bronzer on the market that still gives your skin a flawless and non shimmery finish. Just a little bit will go a long way on lighter skin and will make you look like you came straight from the beach!

I've also linked below this fabulous lilac top I'm wearing int he photos that is under $10! But hurry because sizes are going fast!









SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...