Image Map

Amazon Try On Haul | September Hits and Misses


 All of these are paired with one of my favorite Bralettes


I've been looking to add more loungewear pieces to my closet so cozy leggings and tanks have been my jam. I've also been looking for a pair of affordable white leggings that aren't see-through and although I still haven't found them, I did find these super soft and under $20 ones. They are only slightly see-through on my rear so I wouldn't wear them without a top that covers, but otherwise I do like them. They have pockets on the leg that I probably won't use, but they are a cute detail. They are high waisted, but don't really have any tummy control which is fine for something I just want for comfort and lounging around in. This "always hungry" tank is also super cute and comes in several colors. The back has a twisted cross detail that is also cute. Both of these are a size small and are under $20.




This tie front top is so lightweight and soft. Do I even need to point out the gorgeous green color? The sleeves have a balloon detail and the buttons do work. This is a size small so I'd say it is true to size. I think I'll be wearing this top a ton once the weather cools down.




This is another great tie front top that I think I'll be wearing a bunch. I actually already ordered it in a second color. It is a super soft waffle knit material with working buttons and is also under $20!




This top gave me all the Free People vibes. It has lace detailing at the bottom and is a nice waffle knit material with raw edges on the shoulders. I will say that it is much longer in person than it looks in the picture which doesn't sit that well on my 5'1" frame. It would look really cute with leggings as well! This is a size small and it is also under $20!




I had such high hopes for this jumpsuit, but again, my height is an issue. I'm 5'1" and the legs on this are just a few inches too long for me. This is a size small and it fits loose and comfortably even on my wide hips & butt area. It is not lined and is made of a pretty thin and airy fabric so it is pretty see-through. I paired it with some long shape wear shorts to give the appearance of lining, but I think next time I would pair it with a cami as well. I do think this could work if I got it hemmed, but at the moment I feel a bit like I'm about to go paint a house and a bit like an oompa loompa. 




This breezy button up cami comes in so many colors and is easy to dress up or down. It does run somewhat big. This is a small and I have it tied to be more fitted, otherwise I wear it tucked in. The straps were also really long, but adjustable. I have my straps tightened all the way and as you can see it is still somewhat low cut so keep that in mind. I also wore this on the Fourth of July since its the perfect patriotic shade of blue. These sandals are also from Amazon and are from my previous Amazon Hits and Misses.




These are the same leggings from above paired with a tie back tank that I tied at the hip and a lightweight jacket. The tank is lightweight and is a great staple with a triangle mesh cutout in the back that's perfect for working out. This jacket has the prettiest floral print on it and is a beautiful sea green color. It is super lightweight and isn't lined, however, and won't do a whole lot to keep you warm. I do think it is perfect for this transitional weather, especially in mild climates like here in California, so I will probably get a pretty good amount of use out of it for running errands and evening walks. This is a size small and it is another under $20 steal!


This is what the previous grey tank looks like when it is tied in the back. When tied like this it does get pretty tight in the tummy area, but it can also be worn untied for a looser fit or at the hip as I did above. This is a size small and it is pretty true to size.




Check out last months Amazon Hits and Misses!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...