Image Map

Amazon Try on Haul | Hits and Misses

I have a confession. I'm addicted to Amazon. I find so many deals and so many great items without having to leave my couch and then they just appear on my doorstep a day or two later like magic. What's not to love? I'm really ashamed to say just how many orders I place a month so I'll just let you use your imagination. Over the past year I've really been impressed with their clothing options, but mostly I'm impressed with their easy returns. Ever once in a while I do find some duds that I need to return and knowing that it isn't going to be a hassle to send back makes me order over and over without thinking twice  It's bad for my bank account, but my closet it happy.

I know it's become a popular thing to do Amazon try on hauls on Instagram, but I wish more people would show the fails as well so that we know what to avoid as much as what to buy because for every five items that I loved there is one item that was disappointing. SO that's exactly what I've set out to do! You won't just be seeing what worked out for me, but take a look at what's going back-and why as well. Enjoy!


I've been on the hunt for cozy loungewear and comfy leggings and I'm glad to have found these two gems. These leggings are surprisingly good quality and do a pretty good job at sucking you in. They are under $20, true to size and are perfect for lounging around the house. This sweater is also true to size and a great price! It is lightweight with an oversized fit and comes in a couple other color options. Both of these are keepers for me.




This Journey tank gives me all the heart eyes. I'm a huge Journey fan and had to have it the moment I saw it. I ordered a size medium for a slightly oversized fit.



This dress has the most beautiful print! It reminds me of a Waverly fabric that I made my mom some curtains from. This dress is not a true wrap dress. It is sewn to look like it and the belt is not attached. The fabric is a stretchy and somewhat slinky fabric similar to a bathing suit. Although it isn't see through, the fabric is thin and unforgiving so you may want to wear a slip or shape wear underneath.  I'm still torn about keeping this one!


This jumpsuit was my biggest disappointment. I think it would work for somebody taller, but it just overwhelms my petite frame. It is a lightweight fabric that's perfect for this transitional weather and has a very stretchy waistband. The bust area, however, was too big for me and the pockets puffed up at my hips and made them look wider than they already are. I wish this one worked for me, but as I said, I think it's better suited for taller women.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...