Image Map

Everything I Wore on Our Vacation

So our impromptu road trip along the central coast has come to a close and now I'm home sick in bed wishing I could press the rewind button and relive it. For now I'll just relive the outfits I wore and posted on Instagram and start planning our next road trip, but I've gotta say that it isn't quite as fun.


We left our 100 degree town to enjoy beautiful 70 degree weather all week and I might miss that most of all. It's September and I've finally reached the point where I can't take this heat anymore, but I digress. The weather was amazing so I got to pull out a couple of sweaters and ankle boots. Did I mention how nice it was?

Most of what I wore is from Amazon, but is that really shocking? I may have spent a little too much time on Amazon this past summer and I'm trying to work on that, but can we agree that the almighty Amazon is amazing and hard to quit? Where else can you get a great deal on coffee pods, sweaters, and shoe organizers all in one place? See? Don't get me started about Amazon. This will turn into the longest post I've written yet. So before I get carried away on another tangent here's everything I wore (or got a picture of anyway) on our road trip. 


This jumpsuit is so comfy! It has a button clasp on the top, but I usually like to wear it open like this with a bodysuit or cute bralette underneath. The jogger style pants are perfect for this transitional weather and can be worn up as I have them or pulled down into full pants. The cinched waist is also perfect for enjoying road trip food and not having to worry about a food baby.



I can't tell you just how much I love this kimono. The feminine lace details are amazing and trust me when I say that the photos do not do this stunner enough justice. The price is also amazing! I can't wait to see how many different ways I can style it. It also makes the perfect swimsuit coverup and has a tie to keep it closed if needed. This hat is also AMAZING! It is such great quality and is another under $20 Amazon steal. I already ordered a second color and may not be stopping there. 




I couldn't not pack any leopard, right? It's the perfect neutral. We've all agreed around here that leopard is a neutral so don't bother trying to convince me otherwise. This dress I found on Amazon Prime has a super cute leopard print, but I do have to say that it is thin and requires a slip underneath. In general, I don't love the fabric to be honest, but at under $20 I decided to keep it and I'm actually glad that I did! It's not something that I'll be keeping in my closet forever, but for now I'm really enjoying it.



These leggings were featured in my recent Amazon hits and misses and I've really been enjoying them. They're under $20 and great quality. I paired it with this waffle knit v-neck top and a bralette for our adventure into a preserve which was low impact so I didn't need the same support as I would while running so these were perfect! I'm also still so in love with these lightweight sneakers!




This sweatshirt is SO cute! I had to have it the moment I saw it. When I first received it I wasn't impressed with the fabric and size. It runs smaller than expected and isn't the regular sweatshirt material that was shown in the picture, but when I tried it on I fell in love. If I'd had time before we left I probably would have exchanged it for a size up, but I'll still get plenty of use out of this small.



This lace trimmed kimono is so dreamy! The unique detail sold me as soon as I saw it. I find myself wearing black less and less these days since we have a white cat who sheds everywhere and I'm not a fan of walking around with visible fur all over my clothes, but since we were away I thought I'd take advantage. This dress ended up actually being a pain that would rise up with every step so I didn't link this one and instead linked another one that I plan to order to replace this one.



A little more leopard was needed and I found it in this gorgeous leopard coverup! It's lightweight and ties at the waist AND is under $20!!




I'm bummed that there were a few other things that I didn't get pictures of, but I was just trying to enjoy myself so I forgot. I'll be sharing my pajamas on Instagram too so be sure to follow me there!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...