Image Map

Fall Clothing Lust List

Happy first day of fall! I can definitely feel the change in the air even out here in California! So what better way to celebrate than a new autumn lust list? Here's the things I'm currently eyeing for my wardrobe this season!



Good American Jeans
Whoa that price tag. Scary! But worth it? I think so! They fit like a dream and are perfect for body types like mine that are a little curvier around the bum. I have the most difficult time finding jeans that fit right and look trendy so I think these are worth the price!

Steve Madden Bootie
Vince Camuto Karinta Bootie
The cutout bootie is in this fall! I have my eye on a few and these are perfect for the transitional weather here in California where it's still a little warm.


Suede Moto Jacket A nice jacket is always a must buy every fall. I love the moto style with shoulder details and this one is a great price!

Knit Cardigan
I've seen the beautiful Free People Saturday Morning Cardigan all over social media lately and I've been having major heart eyes, but the price makes me hesitate a bit. So I've been keeping my eyes peeled for something similar, but I haven't really found anything. So on the list it goes!

I've been living in my comfy Nike sneakers and I'm soglad that athleisure is now a thing! So I want to add a few new pairs to my collection to get me through the fall.
Nike Roshe Two

I'm really into dainty jewelry that can be layered right now. I'll be adding a few pieces to my collection this season including these Baublebar beauties
Baublebar Layered NecklaceBaublebar Celestial Earrings. And no fall wardrobe is complete without scarves! I may already have a few too many, but I can't resist some more! My favorite is this
Madewell Diamond Shape Scarf that is the perfect shape so it won't be as bulky as your everyday blanket scarf.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...