Image Map

What I wore on Vacation | California Coast

We just got back from our little vacation on the coast and I feel so rejuventated. THat was exactly what I needed! Ronnie surprised me with the  best of both worlds with our Airbnb rental that was the perfect blend of beach & mountains for my nature loving heart. We had the ocean view at the front of the house, which was a huge and gorgeous Victorian by the way ( cue my architecture love geek out) and the mountains in the back. We had a family of deer in the backyard almost everyday and spent the majority of out time on the back deck/ tree house situation which was heaven!


If you follow me on Instagram then you may have seen my stories before we left when I was trying to pack with little direction. The location of our trip was a surprise so the only clue Ronnie would give me was "beachy location" and "deer" which was hardly any direction at all. I packed a bunch of cozy outfits since I knew we would be spending most of our time at our rental and a few swimsuits, but like I said, we spent most of our time under a blanket up on the deck and barbecuing. Here's a few things I wore:



This Kimono is GORGEOUS! I love the floral details so much. This tube top was a steal at Target and is perfect for pairing with a button up or kimono.

 



This skirt is one of my favorite Amazon buys ever. It is tiered and has this cute slit on the side that is such a cute detail on its own. I'm wearing a small. I paired it with this crop top, denim jacket and straw bag & hat.




There was a trail on the cliffs above the beach that is now one of favorite places ever so we took a few walks up there. This leopard sports bra is part of a set that comes with the matching leggings. It is so cute paired together or worn separately like I did here. I paired it with some of my favorite leggings and a zip up that I wore around my waist.




I got this jumpsuit last summer and have since worn it SO many times. It continues to be a favorite and is perfect for a simple, casual beach look. This is true to size.






I lived in cozy looks like this while we were there. These Tie Dye Joggers are so cute & comfortable. I paired it with a cropped long sleeve top. These are true to size. I also love these slippers and leopard blanket.




I love this lace button up top so much! It's perfect to wear over a swimsuit! Just add some cutoffs and you can head to town. TTS, I'm wearing a small. 




This high waisted swimsuit set is so flattering & comes in a few different color combos. I sized up to a medium.


This leopard one piece is SO cute! It hides a food baby well, but is a little bit cheeky. I ordered my regular size.


I love this scalloped high waisted set so much. I paired it with this leopard sarong & sized up to a medium.


This crop top is another Target steal and I paired it with another Amazon Kimono.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...