Image Map

August Amazon Try Ons

I can't believe it's over halfway through August already! This year is flying by! I'm here with another Amazon Try-on & can't wait to share these! 



This pajama set was constantly popping up on my Amazon recommended products, but it barely became available on Prime. It comes in a bunch of different color combos including this pink & blue one. I ordered my regular size small, but I wish I had sized up for a more oversized fit. The top is a henley style & the fabric is cool & light. 


This oversized tie dye pajama set is so cozy & perfect. I ordered the small and I love the way it fits. It has pockets too!


This tie dye top is so cute! It is a thicker t-shirt material so it isn't too warm, but it was perfect for the beach earlier this month. It comes in several different color combos as well. This is a size small.


These tie dye joggers are perfect! They are lightweight and so fun! I ordered my regular size small and they fit perfect. These come in several different prints and I just ordered two more. Oh, and pockets!


I accidentally ordered a medium in this tie dye jogger set and I'm clearly swimming in it, but how fun is it?! I wanted to take this to the beach with me, but clearly I didn't check the size chart. Order your regular size!


These wide leg pants are a favorite! They are so fun & lightweight & not see through. Triple score!
I got my regular size small so I'd say they run true to size.


This floral top is gorgeous!! The bodice area is lined, but the stomach area is not, so just be aware. It is a thicker chiffon like material and is so nice and breezy. It is also available in black. I ordered my regular size.


This knit top is so versatile! I can see myself pairing it with a skirt & blazer or leggings. It is pretty sheer so I layered it over a cami & knotted it in this picture. It is TTS and I'm wearing a small.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...