Image Map

Spring Style Cravings 2019

Hey ladies! Let's talk about what styles you're loving this season! I've been really enjoying shopping for a couple different trends lately and have found so many great options and different ways to wear these styles. Let's jump straight into my picks!

Jumpsuits

On first thought you might think that this trend isn't for everyone, but I think there is a style to flatter everyone. There are some more casual and comfortable options and some really girlie and dressy styles and they are all FIERCE!


I personally have picked up several comfortable styles that can be dressed up or down. These jogger styles can be paired with heels for a classy look or paired with sneakers to run errands. I'm obsessed with these!




Wedge Sneakers

Wedge sneakers are something you will either love or hate. As a barely over 5 foot girl I fully embrace a sneaker that gives me some more height. They are still a casual sneaker, but with a little extra pizzaz. 

Statement Earrings


Dress up any outfit with some big fun statement earrings. There are some great options this season at any price point so you can get this trend without breaking the bank.

Espadrilles



This is a trend for everybody! There are flat options, sneaker options and my favorite wedge style. They are comfortable and look effortless.

Leopard


Leopard is truly a neutral. It goes with any color combination and adds interest to an otherwise plain look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...