Image Map

Plaid Skirt & My Steal of the Week

Hi friends! It has been some week! Anybody else struggling to get to Friday? If you follow me on Instagram you may have caught my stories about a current dramas that are causing me a headache and driving me to seek other outlets to let off some steam. It definitely hasn't been the best week, but I'm keeping a smile on my face. We'll get through this crazy week together gf!

Now on to some fun stuff like this plaid skirt that never goes out of style! I paired mine with a henley bodysuit that I adore, but I think it would look so cute styled a number of different ways. You can dress it up or down and I feel like it's a staple that everybody needs in their closet. Of course, by the time I posted it it's sold out, but I found some super similar ones you can check out!


Also for the first time in my life I failed at sorting laundry (I take my laundry stupid seriously) and experienced some dye bleeding onto this beloved henley and only noticed after it came out of the dryer so cross your fingers for me that I can get it out and share any tips you may have. My heart is breaking a little since of course it, too, is now sold out. Cue the violins.


(Have you ever seen somebody so excited about takeout? I needed this pick me up so badly. Plus, It was a sushi burrito, so it's understandable)






So now moving on to my steal of the week! I'm so excited to share this one because it is truly a steal. This gorgeous Michael Kors strap is on sale for $10! (It has an original sale prince of $148) It is labeled as a guitar strap, but is shown as a handbag strap. I think it's perfect for both, but I picked mine up to use as my camera strap! The quality is fantastic with glass rhinestones and metal details. It is a bit stiff, but I think I could easily break it in to fit comfortable against my neck. Is it not the cutest camera strap you've ever seen? There are so many different styles & colors on sale for $10 as well and right now you can get free shipping with the code LOVE. It was delivered to my door within just a couple days for 11! Run and catch this crazy good deal!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...