Image Map

July Amazon Try Ons

I just finished recording another Amazon Try-on on Instagram and I am so excited about my finds! Let's jump right in.




These shorts are so comfy and flattering. I paired them with a bodysuit here, but they look great with a tee, sweatshirt or a lacy cami too. The quality is great and fit true to size. I'm wearing a small.




This jumpsuit is stunning! It is so easy to dress this one up or down just by switching shoes and accessories. The wrap style top has a button to keep it closed and it has pockets! This is true to size and I'm wearing a size small and am 5'1".


I think this dress might be my favorite this round! The print, color, and fabric are perfection. It hits right at the knee on me and the straps are adjustable. I have a smaller chest so this fits a little low cut on me so I will probably pin it. I'd say it runs slightly big so I'd size down if you can. I am wearing a small.


Ok, I think I lied. This skirt is probably my favorite. And in true Daisy fashion, I'm actually wearing it backwards in this picture which is why you can see a seam in the front. I'm fired. The skirt is tiered and has this cute, frilly slit on the side. It's definitely a show stopper. This one comes in a bunch of colors as well. I'd say it's true to size and I'm wearing a size small.


I had been wanting this tie dye pajama set for a while, but it was never on Prime. Until NOW! I grabbed it right away and can't wait to wear it tonight! I'm wearing a small, but would size up for a more oversized fit.



I love this cozy jumpsuit so much! The material is similar to a velvet, but a bit more lightweight. It's true to size and has pockets. It also comes in several other colors. I'm wearing a size small.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...