Image Map

Last Minute Gifts to Pick Up at Target and a New GiftNow Feature

Happy Thursday ladies! I've been hit with another pesky cold so I've been struggling this week. But I've managed to do a lot of online shopping and I'm nearly finished with my whole Christmas shopping list, so cheers to that! I didn't make any gift guides this year because there are SO many out there and they are really great, so I didn't feel like it was necessary to add one more, but then it hit me. Not everybody is shopping online and in a timely manner. A LOT of people procrastinate and then run into Target to grab something in a rush. So I put together a list of some great gift ideas for the woman in your life that you put off shopping for.

This is even more convenient since you can order online and then just pick it up in store OR you can try the new feature that Target released yesterday that allows you to purchase and item and use their GiftNow option that allows you to purchase the item for somebody and they will receive an email with the item. They can then change the size and click order OR they can pick a completely different item that suits their style better. This is great for somebody who lives far away, but you still want to get them something that they will like. This option is right by the shipping options on the product page.

No matter what style the woman you're buying for is into, I'm sure you're bound to find something on this list!

Cozy




Quirky

Glam



Sporty




Trendy




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...