Image Map

My Love of Off the Shoulder Tops | Instagram Roundup

The past couple of weeks have been a little bit chaotic between family issues and shopping for a new vehicle hence the lack of outfit posts. So this is actually a roundup of about 3 weeks worth of outfits. And since I waited so long to post (for shame!) pretty much everything is sold out, but never fear I found some very similar products that you can still shop.
I've been loving off the shoulder tops lately so be prepared to see a lot in future posts. I feel like they give a trendy yet effortless look that can easily be dressed up or down. The only downside is that if you find yourself in an impromptu game of volleyball you'll find yourself to be pretty useless since you can only lift your hands up so high. The sacrifices of looking good!

Shop Items Below:











I wore this top on Easter and only realized at the end of the night that I had left the price tag on it.Luckily it was tucked in the back, but still!









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...