Image Map

April/Spring Beauty and Fashion Favorites

Happy May lovelies! I wanted to share my monthly beauty and fashion favorites with you. If you follow me on Instagram you have probably seen all of these already whether in my posts or in my stories. I didn't make too many new discoveries this past month, but the ones that I did make are REALLY good.






Marc Jacobs Dew DropsTarte Double Duty Concealer | Loreal Extraordinary Clay Mask

Let's start with my new favorite liquid highlighter. The Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter in Dew You? is described as a golden peach and I feel like that description is perfectly accurate. I previously shared my review on this so click here to read that!

The Tarte Double Duty Concealer is something I had been hearing everybody rave about so I don't know why I took so long to try it out. IT. IS. PERFECT. This is my new favorite concealer for my under eye area and blemishes. It is creamy and opaque enough to easily cover my light freckles around my nose and looks amazing all day. I have oily/normal skin so I usually do have to touch up my concealer towards the end of the day, but this looked flawless on me ALL day. I highly recommend for all skin types.

I have EXTREMELY oily roots and have to shampoo my hair everyday os my hair is a flat disgusting mess. Even the best dry shampoos can't help me skip a day. Recently I felt like it was getting worse. I was trying clarifying shampoo after clarifying shampoo and trying all kinds of crazy home remedies, but nothing was making much of a difference. Then I foun the Loreal Extraordinary Clay Mask. I use this along with shampoo and I have definitely noticed a difference! I did have to keep up with it and give it a few uses to actually start to see some lasting results, but I have found that the clay does a great job at balancing the oil from my scalp and I now can wash my hair every other day (with a dry shampoo) without looking a mess. You have no idea how happy this has made me. I envy girls who can go four or five days without shampooing. That is my dream!

 



If you follow me on Instagram or have checked out my Instagram roundups then you have already seen this bag. I wear it with everything! It is a nice compact size, but roomy enough for the essentials. Plus the color is perfect for spring and goes with everything! It's sold out in this color in most stores, so if you like it then I recommend you grab it while you still can!

April was such a fun month and the weather was perfect! I am not exactly looking forward to the crazy temperatures that May brings, but hopefully with it will come some wonderful new favorites! 
Best wishes for the month of May to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...