Image Map

2017 Pantone Color of the Year Decor Ideas



Greenery! I couldn't be more excited about the 2017 Pantone color of the year and I kinda feel like I'm the only one. Oh dear, misunderstood green. It's always been my favorite color, but whenever I  reveal it to whoever asked I'm always sure to get a strange look in return. Green? Why green? Isn't pink prettier?


So I've been racking my brain searching for a reason that I love green so much and it came down to this: Green feels like the color that is the most alive. Think about it, most natural living plants and trees are green. Nothing makes me feel more alive than being deep in a forest. Most people would disagree and say that the ocean makes them feel that way and I completely understand that. Those would be my fellow blue lovers.  I, however have always been way more of a mountains girl than a beach one (thank you unreasonable fear of water) so this definitely feels like my kind of year!

So how can you bring Greenery into your home without it looking like a Granny Smith Apple exploded in your living room? Moderation! Meaning you probably don't want to invest in large pieces especially if you aren't a huge fan of the color to begin with. I've searched high and low for my favorite green accent decor and am sharing them all with you today.


Green is the perfect way to bring the outdoors in. Fiddleleaf Figs are hugely popular right now and would be perfect for adding a touch of green for those who aren't very big fans of the color. Other great options are succulents and cacti. If you don't have a green thumb like me there are a lot of faux versions available that look like the real deal and won't break the bank







 I hope those have given you some ideas on how to incorporate the 2017 Pantone color of the year into your homes decor and for those of you who aren't a fan of green, I hope I convinced you to open up to the idea of bringing in a little bit of green through plants in small doses! I can't wait to bring green into my space in the coming year!


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...