Image Map

Mailbox Full of Freebies!

My mailbox looks like Christmas! I wanted to share with you, lovely ladies, how yours can too for absolutely free. Whaaat? Yep, FREE! 



I get sent a lot of products to try out directly from the company so I left those out and only pictured the things that you can get too. This picture of the contents of my mailbox were all from one day, although, keep in mind that it doesn’t look like this every day.  Occasionally having Christmas in your mailbox with little effort is still nice though, right?

Click on to read how




Never pay full price for magazines again! Every magazine I receive has been free, and this is only a small chunk of them. I have received:

Redbook                               Better Homes and Gardens                      Oxygen
Vogue                                   Family Circle                                             Women’s Health
W                                          Dwell                                                         Latina
Bazaar                                  Veranda                                                     Mujer
In Style                                  Forbes                                                       Brides
Elle                                        Entrepreneur                                             Bridal Guide
Allure                                     Shape                                                       Marie Claire
Cosmopolitan                        Self                                                           Good Houskeeping
Martha Stewart Living           O

All FOR FREE!

So what’s the catch? No catch. I’ve truly gotten them all for free through these websites:

Often all you have to do is fill out a quick survey. And by quick survey I mean QUICK. It’s usually a one page survey that asks easy questions about your use of certain products and then you’re on your way to your free magazines! That’s it!

Right now you can get 
In Style                                      Shape
Weight Watchers                       Womens Health
Family Fun                                 Forbes
Parents                                      Redbook
Family Circle                              This Old House


Free titles are always changing so keep your eyes peeled for your favorites

You will NEVER receive a bill unless you chose to renew at the end of your free subscription. I am not getting paid by these companies to share these links with you, I just wanted to share with you my secret on how I do it because I feel more people should be getting their magazines free as well.

So what about all those samples?

 There’s a few companies I want to tell you about. First is the one pictured. It is a company called Sample Source. Every couple of months they have a box of samples that they ship out. All you have to do is sign up on their website, and then when they have samples available you will get an email. You then log on to accept their box and within a few weeks they arrive in your mailbox. It’s that easy! There is a limited number of boxes they send out so I follow them on Instagram so that I can see when they are going to be available so that I’m sure not to miss it.


The second company that is very similar is Pinch Me. Much like with Sample Source, you sign up with the company and wait for an email letting you know that they have samples available for you. You do need to fill out a few questions about yourself and your family so that they can decide which samples are better suited for you. Their sample days always land on Tuesday and on their website they have a countdown that shows you when they will have samples available again. Once you get your samples in the mail all you have to do is let them know how you liked them. They ask very short simple questions that should only take you a few minutes to answer and that’s it!


Freeeeeee! yay! FREE!

There are always other great samples available through Walmart, Target, and directly through companies as well. Right now some that you can get are:


I also have a list of companies that will let you test out products in exchange for your honest opinions so look for that in the very near future. I know how happy I am when my mailbox is exploding with goodies and enjoy sharing my tips with you so yours can be the same. I hope you have many goodies waiting for you in your mailbox soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...