Image Map

Trendy Tuesday: Military Vest


It's totally okay to wear one everyday right? Honesty, I wish I could! I have been loving mine to death and since they are still hot this year, I am on the market for another one. If you still haven't found the right one and that right price, then check out this list I made of my favorite ones all at a great, affordable price! 

If you have a more boyish frame though, then a cinched waist would be perfect for you. It would give the illusion of a more defined waist. If you're like me and gain a few pounds during this time of year (warm coffee and donuts, darn you!) then a straight up and down vest could cover that right up. And if you want that look, but are in a colder climate or you want to carry this style in to the winter then I included a jacket version for you! Did I cover all my bases? Now go shop!

1. Maison  Jules Drawstring Cargo Vest
2. American Rag Cargo Vest
3. Lucky Brand Military Vest
4. Double Zero Cinched Fur Vest
5. Bar Field Jacket

And as always don't forget to use your ebates!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...