Image Map

Friday Budget Outfit Roundup!

This week for the Friday Budget Outfit Roundup we’re heading to Walmart and Kmart! Can you guess which is which?





Find out after the jump!



If you guessed this cute Chambray number was from Kmart then you were right! Hard to believe right? You really can get cute, trendy pieces at affordable stores. Everything pictured is from Kmart and is all very reasonably priced. I linked each item for you to shop.

chambray dress
Ankle boot
Ankle boot


Plaid! I could not help myself! As a fellow plaid lover I am embracing the fact that plaid is very in style right now and am loving finding great plaid styles everywhere, even affordable places like Walmart! Go on and feed your plaid obsession without breaking the bank! Everything pictured is from Walmart and is linked below.

Faded Glory Plaid Button-up
Jordache Skinny Jeans
Sweater Boots
Fringe Bag


Go wild, my dear and don’t forget to use your Ebates!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...