Image Map

Transitional Fall Decor Inspiration

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

As autumn looms and the excitement of changing weather begins to set in (it's 100 degrees here in California so cooler weather is VERY welcome) I'm finding myself in need of changing up the decor in my home. Okay, I'm always changing up the decor in my home, but this time the changing weather is my excuse. I'm finding inspiration everywhere and I'm not ashamed to admit that I've been on the Anthropologie website nearly every day for the past week.




I've been finding myself inspired by natural elements lately such as agate stones and geodes. That may have something to do with the 3 wonderful cave tours we experienced during our vacation earlier this summer in California Gold Country. I've put together a few inspiration boards this week as I search for the perfect pieces to update my space and will be sure to share all my great finds (and hopefully deals) as I go along. So stay tuned!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...