Image Map

Get the look for less!


A new year calls for new home decor! It is such a sad day for me when I have to take down all of my Christmas decorations. The long stretch of cold months ahead suddenly seem like a dark, dull tunnel. This year avoid that disappointing feeling and get excited for a new opportunity to decorate! I get such a warm feeling in my stomach when my home is well decorated and that feeling is even sweeter when I know that I didn't spend a fortune! So as you're taking down your Christmas decor don't fret, take it as an opportunity to start your year out fresh. Holiday decor isn't the only decor you should be getting excited about!

Adding small but bold touches to your home can have a huge impact. I picked out three of my favorite items that I've been eyeing recently and found more affordable options to beat that dreaded guilt (and make your hubby happy) Can you tell which is the cheaper alternative? Continue reading to find out which is which



We've all seen the beautiful and coveted Johnathan Adler Gold Zebra Dish all over the internet. There's no surprise that everybody has gone ga-ga over this cute jewelry storage solution, but the $32 isn't ideal. I found this much more affordable Zebra Pelt Jewelry Dish from Charming Charlie and it's on sale right now for $6! Talk about impact for less!

While shopping for the ever popular gold monogram Anthropologie mug I came across those gorgeous hammered Copper Salt & Pepper Shakers. After the hearts faded from my eyeballs and I looked at the price tag I couldn't justify spending $30 on the shakers for myself when I was supposed to be Christmas shopping for others. I could't stop thinking about them so I looked online and managed to find these Old Dutch Salt and Pepper Shakers for only $15! Score! 

Most women I know have the Kate Spade set of 2 Glasses saved to their wish list, but $50 is a tough chew to swallow when you're considering two cups. They really are just so pretty so I'm always on the lookout for similar ones. If you're lucky you may be able to track some down at Homegoods, but if not then heres a great alternative! This Gold Polka Dot Drinking Glass is on sale for $7.50 at HobbyLobby and has a nice tapered top. A set of these would definitely make me a happy girl!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...