Image Map

Trendy Tuesday: Faux Fur Vest

I am all for the faux fur vest trend! Scratch that, I'm a fan of vests in general. They are a great way to add interest and glam to an outfit by layering. You can easily dress up a simple jeans and tee shirt look and look like you put plenty of effort into getting ready. Yay for lazy girl outfits! I think that deserves its own hashtag #lazygirlglam




Last fall it took me many trips to the mall, hours of online shopping, and failed attempts at TJ Maxx in hopes of finding a faux fur vest that was the perfect length without looking cheap. It's a challenge girls! Here I rounded up the top 4 affordable vests that I found

1. Contemporary Faux Fur Vest
2. Striped Faux Fur Vest
3. Jaclyn Smith Faux Fur vest
4.Girls Faux Fur Vest

And as always, don't forget to use your Ebates!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...